The Florida Retirement System is offering free financial planning workshops for your FRS-covered employees via webcast. Below is the 2020 schedule.
Upcoming workshops will be on Tuesday, January 21, and will be on the following topics:
January 21 Income Tax Planning: Smart Planning for Your Taxes 10:00 a.m. to Noon
January 21 Social Security and Your Retirement 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Please forward this information to all of your FRS-covered employees (if your agency policy permits).
1-866-446-9377, Option 2 (TRS 711)
- Log in to the workshop registration page: https://myfrs.ezsoftco.com/ClientApp/NewClientPage.aspx.
- Select “Attend a Workshop.”
- Click “County.”
- In the drop-down menu, select either “EMPLOYEE Webcast – Live Stream” (to attend online) or “EMPLOYEE Workshop” (to attend in person). DO NOT SELECT THE COUNTY YOU LIVE/WORK IN.
- Click “Workshop.”
- In the drop-down menu, select the workshop you want to attend.
- Click “Next.”
- Select the date you want to attend.
Employees must register separately for each workshop they wish to attend. Employees who sign up to attend an online workshop will receive details for logging in and participating a few days prior to the workshop. Employees in the Tallahassee area can attend the workshops in person at the State Board of Administration, 1801 Hermitage Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 32308.