The Florida Retirement System is offering free financial planning workshops for your FRS-covered employees via webcast.
For the 2019 Schedule Click here
Upcoming workshops will be on Tuesday, January 8 and Wednesday, January 9, and will be on the following topics:
- January 8 Using the FRS to Plan for Retirement 10:00 a.m. to Noon
- January 8 Income Tax Planning: Smart Planning for Your Taxes 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- January 9 Taking Control of Your Finances (60 minutes) 10:00 a.m. to Noon
- January 9 New Employee Retirement Plan Choice 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
By phone: 1-866-446-9377, Option 2 (TRS 711)
Online: Log in to the workshop registration page: https://myfrs.ezsoftco.com/ClientApp/NewClientPage.aspx.
- Select “Attend a Workshop.”
- Click “County.”
- In the drop-down menu, select either “EMPLOYEE Webcast – Live Stream” (to attend online) or “EMPLOYEE Workshop” (to attend in person). DO NOT SELECT THE COUNTY YOU LIVE/WORK IN.
- Click “Workshop.”
- In the drop-down menu, select the workshop you want to attend.
- Click “Next.”
- Select the date you want to attend.
Employees must register separately for each workshop they wish to attend. Employees who sign up to attend an online workshop will receive details for logging in and participating a few days prior to the workshop. Employees in the Tallahassee area can attend the workshops in person at the State Board of Administration, 1801 Hermitage Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 32308